Out of all the iPhone 5 rumors, this one is the motherload, as Apple has just announced an official date for the presumed unveiling of the iPhone 5. On September 12th 2012, the world will have its eyes wide open, as Apple will hold a press conference in San Francisco. Apple has invited all the press to the event, so there’s no way you’ll miss the big unveiling. And don’t worry we’ll also be covering the event.
Posted in Smartphones
- Tagged 7-inch ipad, 7-inchIpad, Apple, apple iphone, apple iphone 4, apple iphone 4s, apple press, AppleIphone, AppleIphone4, AppleIphone4s, breaking news, IOS, IPad, iPad mini, IpadMini, IPhone, iphone 4, iphone 4s, iphone 5, Iphone4, Iphone4s, Iphone5, IPod, ipod touch, IpodTouch, launch, mobile, mobilepostcross, New iPhone, NewIphone, News conference, next generation iphone, NextGenerationIphone, san francisco, SanFrancisco, slate, smartphone, Tablet, technology, unveiling
Apple has always tried to become the first at everything. This time, it’s different as Apple has decided to copy the whole Amazon and Google’s 7inch tablet idea. With that in mind, the iPad mini will be released sometime in October after an iPhone debut (rumored at Sept.12). Apple’s reason for separating the release dates are unknown. Probably their idea of how to increase profit margins for the new iPhone and iPad. What do you think?
Posted in Tablets
- Tagged Apple, debut, IPad, iPad mini, iPad nano, IpadMini, IPhone, MacRumors, New iPhone, NewIphone, profit margins, release dates, rumor, smartphone, Tablet, technology
Apple and Samsung are both companies that love suing each other, hoping for a chance to increase their profit margins. This wasn’t the case today, as both Apple and Samsung were found guilty of patent infringement, claims the South Korean court. The verdict rules that Apple owes Samsung $35,000 and Samsung owes Apple $22,000. The funny things about the verdict is that both companies spend hundreds of thousands of dollars just on lawyers. So in the end they both lost, and entertained the blogsphere. However, on the other side of the world in California, Apple is suing Samsung for over $2.5 billion dollars. So at the end of the day, the ruling basically made a joke out of two giant egoistic companies.
Posted in Finance
- Tagged Apple, California, Court, IPad, IPhone, Patent, Patent infringement, profit margins, Samsung, South Korea, Verdict
As we’re heading closer to the Iphone 5’s September debut, more and more rumors are popping up. This rumor, although there is some picture evidence, has probably a 50 to 50 chance of being the real deal. Some people claim the new Iphone will have a 8 pin connector (like the one in the picture) and other claim that the connector is actually 9 pin. Who’s right? Nobody knows, except the folks at Apple.
Posted in Other, Small Hardware, Smartphones, Tablets
- Tagged 8 Pin, 9 Pin, Apple, Dock Connector, gadgets, Handhelds, IPad, IPhone, iphone 5, mini usb, smartphone, technology, USB
As a kid I’ve always thought it would be cool to have my own drone, and now it’s here. With an HD camera strapped up front you can fly this drone from the comfort of your phone or tablet (currently only with IOS gadgets only). Furthermore, have you ever been in a crowd an couldn’t see anything or was wondering what your neighbor was doing? Well this is a great solution. You can also take it out while traveling and get amazing glimpse of the landscape all via your smartphone. However, I would like to note that a WiFi connection is required and you’ll need to slash $300 bucks off your wallet for the fun.
Source: Parrot AR Drone
Time and time again, Apple decides to reinvent. What is Apple reinventing now, you ask? Will the latest rumors claim that they will be changing from a 30 pin dock connector to something smaller. This is big news, as this will mean that Apple will have to update all of its mobile products (IPhone, IPad, IPod) and cause a huge headache for a lot of accessory manufacturers. Furthermore, some people are speculating that this dock connector will be a mini USB as the majority of mobile products out there use it (Android in particular). Whether this rumor is true or not, we will all be anticipating for Apple’s new lineup which should debut sometime in early September.
Posted in Smartphones, Tablets
- Tagged accessory manufacturers, Apple, Dock Connector, early september, gadgets, IPad, IPhone, IPod, ITouch, mini usb, mobile products, September, Smartphones, technology
Freshly pressed out of China, an Ipad shell has been leaked. First appeared, at a chinese micro-blog and then surfacing all over the internet. Everybody on the world wide web wants to know how the next Ipad will look like. Possible release date looks like next month. Also, estimates have surfaced up about the price which looks around $199 USD, but who knows, with Apple anything can happen.