Apple has always tried to become the first at everything. This time, it’s different as Apple has decided to copy the whole Amazon and Google’s 7inch tablet idea. With that in mind, the iPad mini will be released sometime in October after an iPhone debut (rumored at Sept.12). Apple’s reason for separating the release dates are unknown. Probably their idea of how to increase profit margins for the new iPhone and iPad. What do you think?
Posted in Tablets
- Tagged Apple, debut, IPad, iPad mini, iPad nano, IpadMini, IPhone, MacRumors, New iPhone, NewIphone, profit margins, release dates, rumor, smartphone, Tablet, technology
Apple and Samsung are both companies that love suing each other, hoping for a chance to increase their profit margins. This wasn’t the case today, as both Apple and Samsung were found guilty of patent infringement, claims the South Korean court. The verdict rules that Apple owes Samsung $35,000 and Samsung owes Apple $22,000. The funny things about the verdict is that both companies spend hundreds of thousands of dollars just on lawyers. So in the end they both lost, and entertained the blogsphere. However, on the other side of the world in California, Apple is suing Samsung for over $2.5 billion dollars. So at the end of the day, the ruling basically made a joke out of two giant egoistic companies.
Posted in Finance
- Tagged Apple, California, Court, IPad, IPhone, Patent, Patent infringement, profit margins, Samsung, South Korea, Verdict
More and more hype is formed around the new iPhone as more leaks are found. Worldwide mobile sales on the other hand, unlike the iPhone specs, has evidence that people actually care as much as you do. Gartner a technological research company has released some expected statistics about worldwide mobile sales. Although, the 2.3 percent drop in mobile sales cannot all be credited towards the anticipated new iPhone, as other major phone companies are releasing some flagships in the early fall. Finally, no matter what you choose, iPhone, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Windows Phone 8, ..etc. your purchase will always be tried to be predicted, today or in the future.
Posted in Smartphones
- Tagged Analysis, Analyst, Android, Apple, Engadget, Gartner, gartner research, HTC, Huawei, IOS, IPhone, LG, Market Share, MarketShare, Microsoft, mobile, Mobile Phone, mobile sales, MobilePhone, mobilepostcross, New iPhone, NewIphone, Next iPhone, NextIphone, Nokia, phone, RIM, Sales, Samsung, smartphone, technological research, Windows Phone, Windows Phone 8, WindowsPhone, ZTE
As we’re heading closer to the Iphone 5’s September debut, more and more rumors are popping up. This rumor, although there is some picture evidence, has probably a 50 to 50 chance of being the real deal. Some people claim the new Iphone will have a 8 pin connector (like the one in the picture) and other claim that the connector is actually 9 pin. Who’s right? Nobody knows, except the folks at Apple.
Posted in Other, Small Hardware, Smartphones, Tablets
- Tagged 8 Pin, 9 Pin, Apple, Dock Connector, gadgets, Handhelds, IPad, IPhone, iphone 5, mini usb, smartphone, technology, USB
Apple has decided to ditch Google one more time. After removing Google’s maps feature on the new IOS6, Apple has decided to remove YouTube on the pre-installed app list too. This means that Apple has only one more thing to cross off before it officially divorces Google. Search engine. That means that it’s possible that Apple is working on a secret search engine. However, you shouldn’t worry if your a Google die-hard fan, as all those apps will now appear on the App Store, including the new Chrome browser.
Posted in Smartphones, Software, Tablets
- Tagged App Store, Apple, ditch, Google, google engine, google search, IOS, IPhone, Pre-installed software, technology, YouTube
Time and time again, Apple decides to reinvent. What is Apple reinventing now, you ask? Will the latest rumors claim that they will be changing from a 30 pin dock connector to something smaller. This is big news, as this will mean that Apple will have to update all of its mobile products (IPhone, IPad, IPod) and cause a huge headache for a lot of accessory manufacturers. Furthermore, some people are speculating that this dock connector will be a mini USB as the majority of mobile products out there use it (Android in particular). Whether this rumor is true or not, we will all be anticipating for Apple’s new lineup which should debut sometime in early September.
Posted in Smartphones, Tablets
- Tagged accessory manufacturers, Apple, Dock Connector, early september, gadgets, IPad, IPhone, IPod, ITouch, mini usb, mobile products, September, Smartphones, technology