The latest rumors on the iPhone 5, have surfaced again, only this time its about the cost. 9to5Mac claims that it got it hands on some code matrix’s regarding the iPhone 5‘s price. From what it looks like, a (16GB) iPhone 5 will cost you around $200 and from there, you’ll be able to step up to $300 (32GB) and $400 (64GB). Of course, these prices are with a contract, so don’t think Apple is handing them out for free.
Posted in Finance, Smartphones
- Tagged 16gb iphone, Apple, Apple iPhone 5, gadgets, Handhelds, IPhone, iphone 4s, iphone 5, mobile, Price, Rumors
Torrent downloading has always been reserved to computers only, tablets and smartphones were always left out, until now. uTorrent has decided to release a new beta app for the Google Play Market (Android), while making sure your running Android 2.1 and higher. So all those pirates out there are grinning as they have just been grated access to a new playground.
Posted in Software
- Tagged Android, Android 2.1, Android2.1, bittorrent, data, Downloading, Files, Google, minipost, mobile, mobile data, MobileData, play market, Smartphones, TorrentFreak, Torrents, Uploading, Uploading and downloading, uTorrent
The Nokia Lumia 920 is not the only phone released today at Nokia’s press conference, including the Nokia Lumia 820. You’ve probably been wondering what the difference is between the 100 digits upgrade, well here are the specs of a non-budget friendly smartphone unlikely the former: dual-core 1.5GHz Snapdragon S4 CPU, WXGA (1,280 x 768) 4.5-inch PureMotion HD+ display, 2,000mAh battery, and a 8 MP back-camera. This smartphone will be Nokia‘s flagship phone for the meanwhile, in of course a color variety and LTE/ HSPA+ variants.
Posted in Smartphones
- Tagged 1280X768, 280 x 768, 8 megapixels, 8Megapixels, breaking news, color variety, dual core, flagship, gadgets, LTE, lumia, Lumia 920, Lumia 920 Pureview, Lumia920, Lumia920Pureview, Microsoft, mobile, Nokia, Nokia Lumia, Nokia Lumia 920, PureView, snapdragon s4, SnapdragonS4, Video, Windows Phone, Windows Phone 8, WindowsPhone, WindowsPhone8, WP8, WXGA
We have been waiting for this moment a long time, a Windows Phone 8 handset has been released for the first time. The Nokia Lumia 820 is a budget-friendly phone that was released today at a Nokia press conference. The Nokia phone specs are as following: 1.5Ghz dual-core Snapdragon S4, 1GB RAM, 4.3-inch 800 x 480 ClearBlack OLED display, 8 MP back-camera, VGA front- camera, and 8GB of on-board storage. And if that doesn’t suit your taste it comes in red, yellow, grey, cyan, purple, white and black, with LTE and HSPA+ separate models.
Posted in Smartphones
- Tagged 1gb ram, dual core, gadgets, lumia, Lumia 820, Lumia820, Microsoft, mobile, mobilepostcross, Nokia, Nokia Lumia 820, nokia phone, NokiaLumia820, technology, Video, Windows Phone, Windows Phone 8, WindowsPhone, WindowsPhone8
Out of all the iPhone 5 rumors, this one is the motherload, as Apple has just announced an official date for the presumed unveiling of the iPhone 5. On September 12th 2012, the world will have its eyes wide open, as Apple will hold a press conference in San Francisco. Apple has invited all the press to the event, so there’s no way you’ll miss the big unveiling. And don’t worry we’ll also be covering the event.
Posted in Smartphones
- Tagged 7-inch ipad, 7-inchIpad, Apple, apple iphone, apple iphone 4, apple iphone 4s, apple press, AppleIphone, AppleIphone4, AppleIphone4s, breaking news, IOS, IPad, iPad mini, IpadMini, IPhone, iphone 4, iphone 4s, iphone 5, Iphone4, Iphone4s, Iphone5, IPod, ipod touch, IpodTouch, launch, mobile, mobilepostcross, New iPhone, NewIphone, News conference, next generation iphone, NextGenerationIphone, san francisco, SanFrancisco, slate, smartphone, Tablet, technology, unveiling
We are all anticipating for the next iPhone launch, as more and more rumors are surfacing. Today, we have had another rumor spring up, a nano-SIM card for the iPhone. A German carrier has received a box full of T-Mobile nano-SIM cards. The package came with a small letter informing the carrier that they are for a future generation smartphones and to wait before handing them out to customers. These SIM cards are all pointing fingers at the next iPhone 5, which will be debuted in a about a week.
Posted in Other
- Tagged Apple, apple iphone, apple rumor, apple rumors, AppleIphone, AppleRumor, AppleRumors, german carrier, IPhone, iphone 5, Iphone5, Leak, leaks, mobile, Mobile Carriers, MobileCarriers, mobilepostcross, nano-sim, nano-SIM Card, Nano-simCard, Next iPhone, NextIphone, phone, phones, SIM Card, SIM cards, SimCard, SimCards, smartphone, SmartphoneSales, T-Mobile
Flexible batteries are nothing new, but shoelace batteries are. LG Chem has developed a battery that fits around a copper cable, providing you with flexibility and another way to tie your shoes. They have tested the batteries on a red LED screen (as you can see above), and on a fourth-generation iPod Shuffle. This is another step forward in bring you a flexible smartphone, not that you need one anyways.
Posted in Other, Small Hardware
- Tagged Batteries, Battery, bendable, bendable battery, BendableBattery, copper, copper cable, flexible, knot, knots, LG, lg chem, LgChem, lithium ion, lithium ion batteries, Lithium-ion battery, Lithium-ionBatteries, Lithium-ionBattery, LithiumIon, LithiumIonBatteries, LithiumIonBattery, mobile, nickel-tin, Research, science
Google’s Nexus 7 has been a hit, surpassing its expectations, and setting the bar higher for other tablets. However, we couldn’t say the the Google Nexus 7 doesn’t come without any flaws, including a missing back camera, and no 3G connectivity. The latter of these problems will apparently be fixed, in the next 6 weeks, as is rumored. If Google is already fixing one problem, maybe they’ll fix something else. What do you think?
Source: The Verge
Posted in Tablets
- Tagged 3G, Android, Asus, gadgets, Google, Google Nexus 7, Google Tablet, mobile, nexus, Nexus 7, Tablet, Tablets
Walmart customers have always complained about the huge line-ups and limited number of cashiers. In consequence of that, Walmart has decided to try letting you do their dirty work, by letting you checkout their goods. They have started a pilot program called ‘Scan & Go’, running in supercenter Rogers, AR. If you ever end up visiting there, Walmart will give you up to $100 for trying the new iPhone app. Finally, whether you save them millions of dollars in letting cashiers become extinct, or continue waiting in those long line-ups, you’ll always know that they prefer iPhone over Android users shopping at their stores. *Side note: This is our hundredth post :p
Posted in Finance
- Tagged app, cashiers, IOS, IPhone, line ups, mobile, mobilepostcross, pilot program, Reuters, rogers ar, Rogers Arkansas, scan and go, scan go, ScanAndGo, ScanGo, self checkout, SelfCheckout, shopping, technology, wal-mart, Walmart
It seems like just as you buy your new smartphone, you hear that an even better one is just being released soon. This might be the case here today, as photos of the Nokia Arrow (Nokia Lumia 820) are released from a Chinese website. However, one of the funny things about these images are that, on the bottom right corner it claims the phone only has 335 MB of RAM. This is probably due to it being a prototype, we hope. One thing we do know though, is that it will most likely be running Windows 8 (shock).
Posted in Smartphones
- Tagged arrow, cellphone, China, chinese website, gadgets, images, Leak, lumia, Microsoft, Microsoft Windows, mobile, mobilepostcross, Nokia, nokia 820, nokia arrow, Nokia Lumia, Nokia820, NokiaArrow, prototype, Smartphones, technology, Windows Phone, Windows Phone 8, WindowsPhone, WindowsPhone8