Ainol has decided to upgrade its Novo 7 series with a new Novo 7 Crystal tablet. This tablet has a 7inch screen with a 1,024 x 600 resolution. It also comes with a IPS panel for wide viewing angles, this is uncommon for a budget-friendly device, which is priced at $130. Other specs include: Amlogic 8726-M6 Cortex A9 processor, a Mali 400 GPU, 1GB of RAM, and 8GB of internal storage. If your looking to buy one this tablet should be hitting stores in early October.
Posted in Tablets
- Tagged ainol, Ainol Novo 7, Ainol Novo 7 Crystal, AinolNovo7, AinolNovo7Crystal, Budget Tablet, BudgetTablet, gadgets, IPS display, IPS panel, IpsDisplay, Jelly bean, Jelly Bean tablet, Jelly Bean tablets, JellyBean, JellyBeanTablet, JellyBeanTablets, Mali, minipost, novo 7, Novo 7 Crystal, Novo7, Novo7Crystal, Tablet, Tablets, Wi-Fi
Out of all the iPhone 5 rumors, this one is the motherload, as Apple has just announced an official date for the presumed unveiling of the iPhone 5. On September 12th 2012, the world will have its eyes wide open, as Apple will hold a press conference in San Francisco. Apple has invited all the press to the event, so there’s no way you’ll miss the big unveiling. And don’t worry we’ll also be covering the event.
Posted in Smartphones
- Tagged 7-inch ipad, 7-inchIpad, Apple, apple iphone, apple iphone 4, apple iphone 4s, apple press, AppleIphone, AppleIphone4, AppleIphone4s, breaking news, IOS, IPad, iPad mini, IpadMini, IPhone, iphone 4, iphone 4s, iphone 5, Iphone4, Iphone4s, Iphone5, IPod, ipod touch, IpodTouch, launch, mobile, mobilepostcross, New iPhone, NewIphone, News conference, next generation iphone, NextGenerationIphone, san francisco, SanFrancisco, slate, smartphone, Tablet, technology, unveiling
Google’s Nexus 7 has been a hit, surpassing its expectations, and setting the bar higher for other tablets. However, we couldn’t say the the Google Nexus 7 doesn’t come without any flaws, including a missing back camera, and no 3G connectivity. The latter of these problems will apparently be fixed, in the next 6 weeks, as is rumored. If Google is already fixing one problem, maybe they’ll fix something else. What do you think?
Source: The Verge
Posted in Tablets
- Tagged 3G, Android, Asus, gadgets, Google, Google Nexus 7, Google Tablet, mobile, nexus, Nexus 7, Tablet, Tablets
Since Amazon’s slashed prices on Kindles, sold out Kindle goods, and announced a Sept 6th press conference have all lead us to think that a new Kindle line-up will be released. With that thought in mind, the Verge has recived some leaked images of the new Kindle Fire. Although this looks like a really cool Kindle Fire, we can’t be sure it’s authentic as there are somethings in the picture that may it look like it could have been made easily from Photoshop. So don’t get too excited yet, and through out your Google Nexus tablet.
Source: The Verge, Gizmodo
Apple has always tried to become the first at everything. This time, it’s different as Apple has decided to copy the whole Amazon and Google’s 7inch tablet idea. With that in mind, the iPad mini will be released sometime in October after an iPhone debut (rumored at Sept.12). Apple’s reason for separating the release dates are unknown. Probably their idea of how to increase profit margins for the new iPhone and iPad. What do you think?
Posted in Tablets
- Tagged Apple, debut, IPad, iPad mini, iPad nano, IpadMini, IPhone, MacRumors, New iPhone, NewIphone, profit margins, release dates, rumor, smartphone, Tablet, technology
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 has had numerous teasers released around the internet, therefore anyone could have seen this release a mile out. The tablet with its release, has come forward a respectable list of specs. We’ll start off that it’s a WiFi version only, and currently no 3G/4G connection is available. However, there are some other specs to make up for it, for instance a 1.9 MP (front) and 5.0 MP (back) cameras, 16GB flash storage (upgradable to 32GB for $50), 1,280 x 800 TFT LCD display, quad-core Exynos 4 CPU clocked at 1.4GHz, 2GB RAM, and of course it will be running Android (4.0, unfortunately not Jelly Bean). And if that doesn’t call out to you then maybe an S Pen that comes with the tablet. So get ready to empty your wallet August 16th for its release date.
Posted in Tablets
- Tagged 1.4GHz, 1280 x800, 1280X800, Android, Android 4.0.4, Android4.0.4, digitizer, Exynos 4, Exynos4, gadgets, Galaxy Note 10.1, GalaxyNote10.1, handwriting recognition, HandwritingRecognition, Ice Cream Sandwich, IceCreamSandwich, launch, mobile, PS Touch, PsTouch, quad-core, S Note, S Pen, Samsung, SNote, SPen, stylus, Tablet, Tablets, technology, Wacom, Wi-Fi, WIFI
As we are heading closer to the early fall, where a lot of new gadget are being debuted, Microsoft has still to decide Surface tablet’s price tag. There have been backed up rumors that the tablet will be priced at $199 as Acer has been begging Microsoft to increase the price. The reason behind the plea is that Microsoft will be selling the tablets at a loss and will hope to earn its massive profits from accessories and add-ons to Windows 8. However, Acer cannot afford to do that, as their company’s cash reserves are dwarfed when standing next to Microsoft’s and they don’t even own the operating system. Although hopefully, for consumers sake it will be priced a $200. In other words, for $200 its a no-brainer purchase, if they decide to sell it at around $500, people will consider it, but at $1000 (around the same price as ultra-books) there’s no way that anyone would buy it, unless they have cash to spare. Finally, on October 26th we’ll hear how much our wallet will have to cry out when empty them.
Posted in Hardware
- Tagged Acer, arm, Microsoft, Microsoft Surface, Microsoft Windows, Original equipment manufacturer, RT Tablet, surface, surface for windows rt, surface rt, SurfaceForWindowsRt, SurfaceRt, Tablet, Tablets, windows, Windows 8, Windows8