Looking into the future has all been a hard game for stock analysts, politicians, and ordinary people. However, Airbus claims it has had a peak into the future, with blue skies in ‘2050’ on our horizons. They have imagined that planes will become more fuel efficient and smaller. These ‘2050’ planes will fly in groups like birds creating a more efficient travel from point A to B. Furthermore, they have competitors such as NASA already try to shape our future. Check out the future, with the video up top.
Posted in Future Technology
- Tagged Airbus, aircraft, airplane, airplanes, aviation, Fuel efficiency, future, Future Tech, FutureTech, green, green flight, GreenFlight, transportation, Video
NASA is always trying to be at the head of advanced technology, including space and other aerodynamic projects. This time NASA has invested over $100,000 for a supersonic plane at the University of Miami. The plane which is uniquely designed, is able to fly at supersonic speeds and avoid creating a very noisy sonic boom. It’s design lets it turn 90 degrees before hitting a sonic boom, which drastically reduces the size of the boom, to almost nothing. If your thinking of fly on this thing next year for vacation, then be foretold that it will take at least a decade before there’s any hope of getting on one of those planes.
Posted in Future Technology
- Tagged airplane, airplane concept, AirplaneConcept, airplanes, aviation, concept, concepts, funding, grant, grants, NASA, plane, plane concept, PlaneConcept, planes, science, Sonic boom, SonicBoom, supersonic, supersonic flight, Supersonic speed, SupersonicFlight, technology, transportation, University of Miami, UniversityOfMiami
Bicycles, tricycles, and Flizs are all variations of the modern-day bike. This new innovative invention is reinventing the bike. Fliz a foot-powered bicycle that’s painted yellow to make you stand out in public, gives us a whole new meaning of green transportation. The bike which looks more like moving art then a comfortable way to get to work, will sure make you stand out. Finally, so whether you want one or not, make sure you fit a helmet on, as this looks very unstable.
Posted in Hardware
- Tagged art, Bicycle, Bicycles, Bicycling, Bike, Biking, Cycling, eco friendly bikes, Fliz, Fliz Bikes, foot powered, fun, funny, innovative invention, pedal less bicycles, Prototype Bikes, Riding, transportation
He was one of the most fitness men in America, that was able to survive a journey to the moon and back and live to tell the tale, Neil Armstrong. On 1969, he was the first man to step on the moon, making history. Therefore, I wish I would never have to write this post, telling his death. With that in mind, I will report to you that Neil Armstrong died on August 25th 2012 from heart complications, marking another point in history. So all you folks feeling old, hearing about the first landing on the moon, you might be feeling right as your watching a chapter close in history forever.
Posted in Other
- Tagged aerospace engineering, AerospaceEngineering, apollo, Apollo 11, apollo 13, Apollo11, Apollo13, challenger, Earth, first man to step on the moon, gemini, investigation, investigator, Moon, moonshot, NASA, National Aeronautics and Space Administration, NationalAeronauticsAndSpaceAdministration, Neil Armstrong, NeilArmstrong, obituary, science, Space, space exploration, space shuttle, space shuttle challenger, space shuttle challenger explosion, space travel, SpaceExploration, SpaceShuttle, SpaceShuttleChallenger, SpaceShuttleChallengerExplosion, SpaceTravel, teaching, test pilot, TestPilot, transportation, United States, x-plane, x-series
The world is pushing us towards being more green, and energy friendly. With that all aside, this Bicycle add-on lets you be green while charging your smartphone on the go for a $100. You’ll be required to pedal of course at least 12 MPH, and in result you’ll be able to charge two device simultaneously from two USB ports. So the faster you pedal the faster your phone charges. Hows that for an incentive?
Source: BikeConsole, Gizmodo
Motorcyclist never have the chance to have a controlled temperature environment, like other car drivers. This will all be changed with a new all-weather solar power motorcycle helmet, that takes in air and either lets it cool your face or heats it to beat the cold. The helmet is powered via a solar power cells that are built into the top of the helmet. Nevertheless, if you’ve decided to buy one or not, you’ll still need to wait as it needs to pass safety tests before it hits the market.
Posted in Hardware
- Tagged air conditioning, all-weather motorcycle helmet, All-weatherMotorcycleHelmet, Bob Averill, BobAverill, heater, helmet, motorcycle, motorcycle helmet, MotorcycleHelmet, Solar power, technology, transportation, Vehicle, Vehicles
Getting to people in a regionally disaster, can be a huge problem, as there are many obstacles and debris in the way. Overcoming that problem, can be very expensive, including aerial, sea, and ground solutions. But what could you do if you could combine sea and ground solutions? Well you would get a Captive Air Amphibious Transporter. Furthermore, DARPA decide make a massive water tank, to be able to reach people no matter where they are on the ground or sea. It’s also able to carry supplies on its way. To sea this massive show of power, just look at the video above.